We are back! You heard it right: WE ARE BACK! Get ready for the one and only Teen and Young Adult Conference.
This day has been created for you and you get to pick the activities you would like to attend. Join us on September 17th at 8:30 am at David Thompson School.
Cost: $15/person (includes materials for the activities you select plus lunch and drinks).
Host: Chantal Petersen and Dawn Chapman
Agenda (check more details about what each session will offer, the number of seats available, the instructors and more! download the document by clicking here TYA Conference workshop info 2023):
- Registration 8:30 am
- Workshop #1 at 9:00 am
- Cooking workshop (option 1)* – Pico de Gallo and Tacos!
- Relationships and Healthy dating talk
- Dance Session** #1: Let’s Dance to Celebrate!
- Workshop #2 at 10:00 am
- Cooking workshop (option 2)* – Guacamole + virgin mint mojitos!
- Personal Boundaries talk
- Dance Session** #2: Let’s Dance to Celebrate!
- Workshop #3 at 11:00 am
- Cooking workshop (option 3)* – Make Flour tortillas!
- Karate Kid session
- Let’s make a budget workshop.
- Workshop #4 at 1:00 pm
- Creative Memories (Scrapbook session)!
- Independent Living talk
- Basic First Aid Certificate
* 3 cooking sessions are offered, each one of them has a different menu to cook.
** 2 dance sessions are offered, they are the same each time.
Once you completed your purchase, please look at the registration form on your ticket and complete it so we can add you to the corresponding activities. Once completed, we will confirm your schedule for that day!
Each workshop has limited seating, so grab your tickets before it’s too late!
Registration closes on September 11th at 11:59 pm. In order to have enough resources for the event and due to limited availability, participants that show up without registration won’t be able to attend the event. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if funding or special arrangements are required. We’ll do our best to accommodate! If cost is an issue, contact us to know more about our Subsidy Program!
To purchase a ticket to this event, please use the buttons below to become a member or login if you already have an account.
Already a member?